"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Friday, February 22, 2013

Time in: 4:00 p.m.
Time out: 12:30 a.m.

I had the Hoedown track again today but there was nothing at all to do for the bears so all I did was help the Splash girl. I know exactly what to do for Splash now. It's awesome. I love the feeling of actually knowing what I'm supposed to be doing. I could do that whole thing by myself. Then I walked back to the Character Room (I didn't get lost this time! Finally.) and went to lunch. Then I came back and helped in Soil again. Same old same old. Then I had to take out all the trash from the whole Character Room out to the dumpster. And then I helped Mrs. Pat in the laundry for about twenty minutes at the end, just to kill time. There are no longer any surprises when it comes to the Character Room.

On the bright side, I got my new skill assignment today! I start Thursday, March 7th at the Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! parade!!!! I am so excited!

That's all the magic for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment