"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Time in: 8:45 a.m.
Time out: 7:45 p.m.

Today was my very last day on parade. I was track one which seems only appropriate: finishing it off where I started. The day was absolutely crazy, stuff went wrong left and right. It was incredibly stressful yet I was strangely calm for the most part. I could feel that today was my last parade day. I am head over heels madly in love with the Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party parade, and probably always will be. But I had to let it go today, as sad as that is. I've learned so much about a startlingly vast array of subjects from it, though, and won't ever forget all that. I don't know if I'll ever use some of it again, like how to clip Woody's head to his body pad. But other things, like how to constantly be in a good mood and be approachable and helpful, are more standard and will stick with me. Saying goodbye to this program in a few days is going to be hard, but saying goodbye to this parade was probably the worst. I feel connected to it and know that it will always stay with me in one way or another. It's given me some of its very own magic and I intend to keep hold of that magic for as long as I possibly can.

That's all the magic for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment