"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Time in: 8:45 a.m.
Time out: 7:45 p.m.

Today felt really off. I think it was just because of the weird assortment of people working, I guess. None of them I was friends with and none of us have ever all worked together. We didn't mesh well I guess. Anyways, the day started with us being late to leave the Character Room. We have a manager that's new to the Magic Kingdom and she was giving us our Track Talk this morning and took a little bit too long. But we managed to catch back up. 
I was on track 3 today which I have never done before. It's essentially the same as all the others, with little details changed here and there. My characters were Bob, Frozone and Genie which I've never directly worked with before in a serious way. I've helped here and there but not a lot. I had to help Bob with his gloves today and he asked me to do this thing that I had never even heard of having to do before and so I felt extremely dumb. Someone came over and nicely showed me how to do it so I would know in the future, but it felt weird finding something new that I didn't know how to do there. I've gotten so comfortable in my knowledge there that I completely forgot there was an entire track that I didn't know. But I guess I do now. 
Edna offered to go downstairs for me in between shows which was nice of her. Usually she's a pain in my buns so for her to do something nice was refreshing. We had a lady training with us today named Tina that occasionally would ask me a question about this or that. Even though I felt down about the whole Bob glove thing, I felt really good knowing how to answer her questions with the correct answer. I once again realized just how much I've learned here in such a short period of time. It's been great. 
At the end of the night I didn't know all the procedures that went along with sending NSA out specifically with MiSiCi stuff, but Ana was nice enough to show me how to do it. And I managed to not mess anything up! 

That's all the magic for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment