"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Time in: 4:30 p.m.
Time out: 12:30 a.m.

Right when I got there yesterday I was sent to the PC again to help with the Hoedown characters. They didn't go out to meet and greet so I didn't have to wash everything again, I just had to put away the dry pieces and build extra outfits for each of them. It took me no time at all so I ended up helping another girl do the Splash characters (Woody and Jessie). We had to re-set them for the next day and wash all their dirty laundry. Then we took the long way back to the character room to waste time because we got done extremely early. Once there, my coordinator sent me straight to the Soil station and I stayed there for the rest of the night. At one point we got bombarded with performers and the place exploded. I mean, seriously exploded. There were shoes piled up five to a stack. It was ridiculous. It took us most of the night to recover from it and by the end I was exhausted. 

That's all the magic for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment