"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Friday, February 8, 2013

Time in: 4:30 p.m.
Time out: 12:30 a.m.

Yesterday was a super easy shift. I was in soil for pretty much the whole eight hours. Soil is where all the performers come and drop off thier dirty costumes including the t-shirts and sweats they wear underneath and all the pieces of their character costumes and they sort them into the appropriate bins. My job is to go behind them and re-sort correctly and send everything to the different laundry places. I also scan in all the shoes and headpieces and then clean them and put them away. And I take all the rings out of the princess skirts. It's a lot of organizing and sorting which I love to do! It makes my OCD so happy. I cleaned a bunch of headgear too. Then my coordinator asked me to help Goofy get a couple of outfits together to have the right number ready and up to par. At the very end of the night I sorted out some shoe covers just to kill time. It was an easy, simple shift.

That's all the magic for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment