"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Time in: 8:30 a.m.
Time out: 5:00 p.m.

Today I started out by putting away all the clean laundry from NSA (the big laundry place). I've learned that I have to go against all my instincts and work slowly in order for the time to pass easier. There's not ever a lot of stuff to do in the character room, at least not a lot that has to be done at the same time, so by acquiring a slower pace my tasks seem to take longer. It's been helping make the days go by easier. So I helped put NSA away, then I built a whole bunch of petticoats for Cinderella. Hers are the easiest to build. Then I helped in the back in Hang Dry by, of course, putting stuff away. That's all my job consists of these days. I helped in Soil for just a little bit and then went to lunch.

After lunch I spent some time organizing the accessory wall. My organizational OCD was in Heaven. Then I had to help build Belle's new petticoats and it was so hard! Hers are brand new and have like five pieces. I've never done it before so it was a pain in the butt. Then I built a bunch of outfits for Mickey and Minnie for a while and ended my day helping in Soil.

That's all the magic for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment