"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Saturday, February 16, 2013


Time in: 8:30 a.m.
Time out: 5:00 p.m.

My track today consisted of first helping put away the clean laundry from NSA (the big laundry place) and then building a bunch of petticoats. I built Cinderella’s, Belle’s and Tiana’s today. Then I helped put away a bunch of clean clothes from the Hang Dry room then helping out in Soil, sorting dirty clothes, spraying sanitizer in shoes and headpieces, and then putting them away. Then after my lunch break I spent some time organizing the drawers on the Accessory wall. That’s starting to become my favorite way to pass time because I love to organize. After that I built some more petticoats, put away more clothes from Hang Dry, and helped out in soil again. It’s all pretty repetitive activities in the Character Room.

That’s all the magic for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment