"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Time in: 4:30
Time out: 12:30

Yesterday was kind of weird. I was on fly team. It means that I was really only scheduled in case someone called out and they needed help, so I wasn't assigned an actual track. I just had to keep asking my coordinator what she needed me to do next and she'd send me on one job after another. I built a couple Tigger and Piglet outfits first. Then Captain Hook asked me a bunch of questions about his  costume, so I stopped and helped him out for a while. I ended up being sent to the PC to pick up a new headpiece for him. When I came back I finished with Tigger and Piglet then was sent to Soil. I asked my manager if I could help the girl who was doing Buzz Lightyear when she left, and she said it was okay so I got to do that for the first time. It was cool. He has lots of parts you have to clean so it's tedious but he's one of my favorite characters so I was okay with it. When I came back from that I went to lunch and then got sent to Soil for a bit. By then I only had about an hour left so I just killed time helping in Soil and Laundry. My coordinator had me do a few Goofy outfits as well, but that only took about fifteen minutes. He's got one of the easiest outfits.

That's all the magic for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment