"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Time in: 5:00 p.m.
Time out: 1:30 a.m.

My first assignment yesterday was to help in laundry. Laundry is a whole bunch of sorting, pairing, and hanging stuff up. I've been doing that my whole life, so it's pretty easy. I like being back there enough. It kills time, at least. then I went on a run to Ops with another lady named Nancy. Pretty easy, all we had to do was open the door for a guy. When I got back, I started my line assignment. I had to make a Stitch, a Space Pluto, 3 Tiggers, and 2 Circus Donald's. I went on two runs during this time, both were to Shade Control (where the parades start) to give ELP some supplies. Then I went on part of my lunch and when I came back they were  having a track talk. We did this interesting thing though where we all went around looking for good and bad examples of the four keys. Then we shared them all out loud with each other and the manager. I guess management is going to actually listen to our opinions about what should be fixed and that's pretty nice. When we dispersed, everybody went back to Soil. The place had exploded. Our manager had called the track talk right in the middle of the busiest time for performers to drop off their costumes. Great planning on her part. So after we all tackled the craziness, I went and finished my lunch break. When I came back I was in soil the rest of the night.

That's all the magic for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment