"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Time in: 8:30 a.m.
Time out: 5:00 p.m.

Today I was in the character room again. When I first arrived I helped put away the clothes that had arrived from NSA. There was the same amount as usual, about 3 Z-racks full and it took about an hour. Then I built Cinderella petticoats for another hour. Then I went to Soil for about ten minutes before my coordinator had me come back and build some Belle petticoats. Then I put away some stuff from Hang Dry and the second wave of clothes from NSA. After my lunch break I organized the accessory wall for a while and then built two Eeyore outfits and a Piglet outfit. I finished the day off in Soil and laundry, just passing the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment