"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Time in: 5:00 p.m.
Time out: 1:30 a.m.

Yesterday was tons of fun in the Character Room!! I had the best people there with me, it was great. We secretively tried my friend Caitlin into a Minnie Magnifique dress which is way against the rules, pretty much. She fit though! It was hilarious. And then way later in the night when Sleeping Beauty was dropping off her costume she offered me a cupcake made from bananas and applesauce instead of eggs and oil. It was legitimately the best cupcake I've ever eaten in my whole life. We chased her down for the recipe, but she had already left. It was so sad. Then at the very end of the night we had a super spontaneous yet epic game of hide and go seek. We were simultaneously hiding from each other and from our coordinator. It was so funny. 

Anyways, as for the work I did yesterday. When I got there I went straight to soil for a while. Then I was back in laundry for a long time which I don't mind anymore, time passes quickly there. Then I went to lunch really late, which I also like, and came back and helped in Soil. It's all pretty easy there now because I know what I'm doing in all the sections and I know how to help people that don't know. I love the feeling of knowing what I'm doing at work. 

That's all the magic for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment