"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Time in: 8:45 a.m.
Time out: 7:45 p.m.

Monday I trained on track 4 with Amanda. It was pretty simple, really. I've gotten the hang of this parade really quickly and so I basically know what I'm doing just from looking at the track sheet. None of it is too terribly difficult to figure out. But it was nice to have Amanda there teaching me certain things like how to put Sebastian together. I would never figure that out on my own, he's really complicated. One thing I learned too is that after the parade when I help Sebastian out of his box I have to be sure to wait until the platform lands on the ground of the float. If I open the door too soon, they'll have to reset the entire float before Sebastian could get out. I would absolutely hate to be the person that trapped a performer inside their float.

Track 4 does the laundry in the character room at the end of the day. It was so weird to be in there on my parade shift because I've completely separated the two places in my mind. But I knew what I was doing down there since I've been in the CR for so long already. It was simple to figure out where to put things and how to do the laundry and such. All in all, pretty simple track to figure out!

That's all the magic for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment